Booking your make-up artist
- We take a deposit of 50% of your final bill at the time of booking, please note this does not include the cost of a trial. Paying this deposit is your agreement of the terms & conditions. This deposit secures your date as per below and is deducted from the final billable amount.
- Your date is only confirmed once a non-refundable deposit has been received and a booking confirmation issued.
- We reserve the right to insist on a minimal bridal booking party size during our busy months and on Saturdays.
- Once your booking confirmation has been sent you have 48 hours to contact Beauty and Grace to amend the booking. After 48 hours the booking cannot be amended and payment will be required at the times stated within the terms & conditions.
- Full balance of the booking is required via bank transfer 4 weeks prior to the date booked.
- Failure to make payment will result in your booking being cancelled.
- Trials cancelled within 48 hours of the date booked will be chargeable at 50% of the cost of the trial. Payment for the trial is via BACS 24 hours in advance of the date or in cash on the day.
- Cancelation of the booking by myself will result in a refund of 100% of costs already paid by the client/bride. In the unlikely event that I am unable to make your wedding/event appointment due to personal emergency, act of god, and severe illness I will try to find you an alternative makeup artist whom I highly recommend. They will receive a brief and any products required that they might not have in their kit.
- Cancellation of the booking by the client – Any payments that may have been made will not be refunded. Should you need to cancel any appointment please contact Beauty and Grace as soon as possible. If a full cancellation is made within 28 days of the wedding/event date 30% of the final balance will still be required. If the cancellation is made within 7 days of the booking the full balance is still required.
- Travel is charged at 45p a mile after 10 miles from the artist’s postcode and the same for the return journey.
- Should the artist need to travel by public transport a quote will be given for this at the time of booking and will be due with the full balance 4 weeks prior to the booked date.